Trash is collected once per week in all SOCRRA communities. Place trash out to curb by 7 am on your collection day.
When one of the following holidays falls on a weekday, collection for the holiday and remaining days of the week will be delayed one day. These holidays are: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
- No Sharps collected curbside.
To place trash out for collection, please follow these guidelines:
- Trash must be contained in bags.
- Bags or cans of trash cannot be larger than 35-gallons.
- Bags cannot weigh more than 40 pounds.
- Trash cans cannot weigh more than 60 pounds.
If these guidelines are not met, residents may receive notification in the form of a sticker place on the incorrect item.
These guidelines are set for the safety and welfare of the collection crew, residents as well as the cleanliness of the neighborhood.